Race Licence

To race in the Focus Cup all drivers will require an MSA Competition Licence with a minimum category of National B. You will first need to buy a starter pack from the MSA shop and then pass an ARDS Test. You can contact your local Race Circuit for information and arrange a date to do your test in either your own road car or hire one of the circuits track cars. The starter pack will be full of all the information you need to know to pass both your practical and theory test.

Please visit the MSA website for further information.

If all this seems a little confusing, please contact us for advice in obtaining your MSA Competition Licence

Subscribe To Our Newsletter